Dr. Brody’s Natural Approach to Lung Health
Asthma is a very common concern for children and adults alike. Asthma is when you can not catch your breath. This is usually due to some form of irritant that causes inflammation within your lungs. This irritant can be caused by dust, mold, perfumes, pet dander, pollen, chemicals, and foods.
People who are sensitive to the above things usually experience; difficulty breathing, wheezing, mouth breathing, rapid breathing, chest tightness, and coughing.
There is another very common symptom that most people don’t relate to asthma and has to do with your skin–eczema. These small bumps are the results of your body trying to remove the irritant out via the biggest organ of the body–your skin. I have found with a combination of diet and a few natural substances asthma can be cured.
I have helped numerous people deal with their asthma. Most of my patients still have their rescue inhalers but no longer use them multiple times a day or even a year. I do this with a natural holistic approach. One of the new areas in asthma research shows that this disease stems from the digestive tract. In a recent study (2017) it was shown that an elevated amount of a yeast (Pichia ssp.) in children is likely, the match stick to the forest fire called asthma. If the digestive track is cleared up and this yeast removed, then a reduction in asthma symptoms can occur.
Prevention and Treatment
- Let your children be kids. Let them go outside (supervised), get dirty and play. This is an important aspect of childhood as it primes their immune system to understand what bacteria are bad and which ones are good. When there is a balance of good bacteria and bad bacteria than they will suffer from less inflammation and thus a reduce asthma symptoms.
- Diet. Follow a Blood Type or SWAMI Diet. These diets can help reduce inflammation via avoiding certain chemicals and lectins, along with getting the proper nutrition.
- Fish Oil. It’s full off beneficial chemicals that can help reduce asthma symptoms. make sure you are taking the right dose and it’s a pure natural brand.
Do not start an Exercise, Diet, or Natural Medicine Routine before talking to your doctor first.
Services and Tests To Help You Heal Faster:
- Personalized Nutrition Plan
- Comprehensive Lab Testing
- Opus 23 Pro DNA Analysis
- Microbiome Digestive Analysis with Utopia
Free Discovery Session
A free Discovery Session includes analysis of your blood type, receiving dietary advice, and supplement suggestions with no obligation.
To schedule a free discovery session, please contact Meaghan at the Personalized Natural Medicine Clinic, located in a beautiful Victorian house in the heart of Newtown, Connecticut.