Dr. Brody’s Natural Approach to Digestion.
Control and Fix Your Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Irritable Bowel Syndrome, otherwise known as IBS, is a devastating disease that can cause many people discomfort. Symptoms might include cycles of diarrhea and constipation, gas, bloating, and/or anxiety. Many people suffer from these symptoms for years without ever getting professional help, instead trying over the counter and home remedies, without seeing any results.
With my program, I have been able to get people’s’ Irritable Bowel Syndrome under control. I am able to stop symptoms by fixing the underlying cause. One of the first things emphasized is making sure you are eating the right foods and avoiding the right foods. I tailor meal plans that are geared towards you, the individual. I also have testing right in office to check for dysbiosis (the presence of bad bacteria) that may be hanging out in your digestive system. This includes a screening Hydrogen Breath Test. I also have my clinic enrolled in a micro biome study and I am able to provide (to those that qualify) free micro biome test kits. With this data we can discover, treat, and track bacteria that cause Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
Tips and Tricks
- Not all probiotics are equal and there is no one sized fits all approach. Your probiotic should be personalized to you and your needs. It is no good throwing stuff at a wall and seeing what sticks.
- Don’t keep doing the same thing and expect different results. There are many great supplements for IBS, but they do not all work the same for everyone.
- Do not forget about digestive hygiene. Take your time and eat slow.
- Quick fixes such as digestive enzymes help in the moment, but are not a longterm solution. Address the underlying cause for long lasting, effective results.
Services and Tests To Help You Heal Faster:
- Personalized Nutrition Plan
- Hydrogen Gas Testing
- Indican Testing
- Utopia Microbiome/Microbiota Testing and Analysis
- Opus 23 Pro DNA Analysis
Free Discovery Session
A free Discovery Session includes analysis of your blood type, receiving dietary advice, and supplement suggestions with no obligation.
To schedule a free discovery session, please contact Meaghan at the Personalized Natural Medicine Clinic, located in a beautiful Victorian house in the heart of Newtown, Connecticut.